Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Tuesday, January 01, 2008


Well it looks like we finally got to go sledding. It was so pretty driving through, seeing all the snow. The girls all had fun. The twins where a little scared at first, but once we got going they got into it. New Years was fun. Celeste stayed over at her bff's. The twins and I stayed at Robs and Hillarys. We played games, talked, drank. At 12 we toasted the new year gave everyone hugs and kisses and yelled out the front door. Tiffany, Peyton and Loretta were there too. It was a small get together, but that's how we usually do it. Today I went to visit grandma. It's still very hard, but I can't not do it. Celeste still can't do it. She tried today but said she still isn't ready. I told her to take as long as she needs. Well tomorrow it's off to work after about a week and a half. I'm actually looking forward to it too. I missed my co-workers.

No comments: