Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been tagged, On my birthday...

Ok AMY tagged me. I have a short middle name so not much thinking here. Well here we go...





Here are the rules:



1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.



2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).



3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.



4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)





ANN

A-Auntie- my little niece calls me that. She is like a 4th daughter to me. I love her so much.
N- Nerdy- ok maybe not exactly a nerd, but a geek. I love Star Wars and video games. Out of all the females I know, I probably know more about computers.
N-Nice- I think I'm a nice person. I would do anything for a friend or family member. I tend to go out of my way to show them that I care!

*****Now to tag 3 peoples! I pick Jana, Linda, and Jennifer.******


Well here I am on the first day of my 31st year! The girls woke me up with a song. My wonderful co workers gave me flowers (daisies my fave), a cake, card and balloon. Rob and Chad took me to lunch. I love my gaming buddies. My dad, Liz and grandpa took me to dinner. I got spoiled! Tomorrow is the twins 9th birthday. Wow time sure does fly.

No comments: