Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Friday, January 04, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring....

Well they have predictied a huge storm. We even have a blizzard warning. We never get blizzard warnings. It's been pouring down rain all day. Since around 5 am so now we are starting to flood. I just hope that it turns to snow soon so that we don't flood. We had a bad flood in Jan of 1997. They had to close down so many streets and hwys. We are also suppose to get up to 60 mph winds. Anyways, I went to the Dr. yesterday and I do have high blood pressure. He put me on some meds, told me to exercise, and lose weight. I'm bummed, but it is something I can fix. The crazy thing is I dropped off my perscription and when I went back to pick it up, it was free. I have no idea why. I'm curious to see what happens next month. Well this weekend the girls are with Rob. I'm not sure what i'll do. It all depends on the storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK we are to much alike. My DR told me the same thing. Whatever! Yours meds were probably free because mine are like $5. lol