Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Monday, January 07, 2008

Start the count down!!!

OK so last night Rob's Uncle called. We are going to attempt a Disneyland trip again!!! I'm so excited. I was bummed that we had to cancel Thanksgiving, but I needed to be with my family. I don't think I would have enjoyed it. Now we can go a have a good time and know that maybe grandma helped make it happen. We are planning for April. Which will be good for Celeste since that's her birthday month. I want to try and go during the week so it's a little less crowded. Rob's uncle offered to pay for the hotel and the admission for the girls. That is going to help a lot. Woooo Hoooo! So today is the day I change my diet. The Dr. told me to lose weight and I will. I don't believe in "diets". A diet is what you eat everyday. It's not what you eat. So everyone, everyday is on a diet or they aren't eating. So you have to change your diet and the way you think. My friend and co-worker is signing up at the gym today. So starting Wednesday we are going to get up at 6 am and go workout then go home, get ready for work and go to work. I figure that going while the girls sleep is the easiest. After work there is always something, homework, dinner, piano, cheer, soccer, etc. Well we got our snow. We got about 6 inches, but at my house i got more. Poor Toby could barely walk in it. I'll have to post pictures later.

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Disneyland is back on!!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you. Definately try to get a Tues/Wed/Thurs in your visits. You will notice a big difference in the crowds.

Make sure you take care of yourself too!!! Did you make it to the gym this AM? Come post at the SJ mb so we all can encourage you too.

Christie said...

I couldn't wait for you to read about Disneyland! Yes I did go to the gym yesterday morning. We are going tomorrow morning then starting Monday everyday. I hope that the mb is up today, it went down yesterday in the middle of me using it.

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you go to Disneyland, maybe when can meet up we got season passes for Chritmas this year from Kelleys parents. It would be so nice to see you and the girls. =)