Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wow some people.

So the local news around here is that Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is here. They are in Stagecoach. Stagecoach is about an hour from my house and 15 mins from my sisters house. Actually the house is down the street from where I got Toby. So anyway the guy that they are doing this for is a minister. He runs a church out or his house and a youth group out of his garage. I thought how great until I talked to my sister. For those who don't know me I'm very opinionated. The lady who babysits my niece knows the guy. She told my sister that when her babysitters husband died the minister told her" that's what he gets for leaving m church" Then his daughter had a child that has a trachea. He told her that it was because she had a child out of wed-lock. What kind of person says things like that. And this man is suppose to be preaching the word of God. Doesn't it say in the bible that we are not to judge our neighbor. It's God's job to do that. I really makes me angry that someone like him is getting such a reward. There are plenty of single parents working full time jobs or multiple jobs to raise their kids. They don't expect a lot they just want to live and make their kids happy. Why aren't they getting rewarded. Arg! Sorry it just irritates me. Anyways today I'm taking Makayla to get some blood work done. They are doing allergy testing on her. I'm hoping that maybe it will help her asthma. This weekend the girls are going to go stay with their cousins. Then on Sunday my sister is going to us up in Reno and We are taking them to Build a Bear. She getting the twins one for their birthday, My niece told me that I'm her best friend and that I could help her build one. She's so funny.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, that's sad to hear the other side of that minister. Sorry to say, but people like him chased me away from churches. I still believe in God, but I don't like religions.

Hope all goes well with the blood tests today.