Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Monday, January 14, 2008

Start of something new.




Well last night on my way home it was foggy. When I woke up it still was. We had frozen fog. About 2 or 3 winters ago we had frozen fog for 3 weeks in a row. The newspaper said it's called pogo nip. It's so neat looking. Well onto another subject, today was the first day of my everyday workout routine. I've been on my new diet for a week now. So far so good. It's going to be hard for me, because I can't weigh myself. I don't own a scale and I can't have one in my house. I'm a recovered anorexic and am afraid of falling back into it. So I'm trying to be smart and do it right. Well it looks like grandpa wants to get a dog. He wants a mini dachshund. So I'm going to call the lady I got Toby from and see if she thinks she'll have any puppies in May. Grandpa wants to take a trip to Oklahoma this spring to see his brothers. I think it may be the last big trip he takes. I think a dog would be great for him. Keep him company.





1 comment:

Linda said...

Frozen fog - never heard of that! It looks cool, but probably causes some problems.

Good luck on your diet, I'm going to try to get on one too. I'm diabetic and other than taking my meds, I haven't been taking very good care of myself. I'll have to check out SJ's diet thread.