Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

She's much better

OK so today I took Caitlyn to the Dr. They took and x-ray and her lungs are better, but not clear. Her oxygen was at 98%!!! The Dr. is worried about the asthma and allergies. She wants me to work on the pet situation. My ex-husband and best friend are roommates and she has a cat. Jinx is usually in the garage, but the twins are very allergic. Hillary said she is trying to find Jinx a home, but no luck yet. I'm hoping that they are OK with Toby, because I love my little guy and so do the girls. Makayla got allergies tests done a month or so ago and they came back that she is extremely allergic to cats, but also to dogs, trees, and grass along with some other stuff. The Dr. feels that Caitie's test would come out close to Makies. It's getting closer to Disney time!!!! I'm getting excited, I think maybe more than the girls. hehe

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Less than a month until you're playing at Disneyland!!! Woohoo!!

Glad to hear the allergies/asthma are improving. My ds is strongly allergic to grass too and we have all the meds to prove it during the season. no fun!

Marelle said...

Wow not long to gonow toDisneyland
How fun

I am having trouble uploading pics to my blogsite ugh Iwillkeep trying

Jana said...

Good luck with the allergies/asthma! I am actually allergic to my cats but can't give them up!