Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail....



Well today is Easter and it was the first without grandma. The girls woke me up at 8 and ran to their baskets. At least they still wait for me. They know that I love to watch their excitement and I think they like me watching. Afterward I made them french toast(my favorite). Then we all got dressed up. We went to go visit grandpa and his new dog. We took Toby with us and I think that they really liked each other. They were chasing and tackling each other. The girls really like Dude(that's grandpa's dog). After spending some quality time with grandpa we went to bug my dad and Liz. I always enjoy hanging out with my daddy. Then we went to go visit grandma. Celeste actually went to the grave for the first time since the funeral. I was doing pretty good until we started to leave. I don't think I will ever not cry. I miss her so much. Today was her day. She loved the holidays and God. We always went to see her on Easter. After the emotional visit was over we went to one of my yaya's for an egg hunt. Makayla won both hunts this year. The girls really wore me out today. I'm so beat. I wanted to make sure to share pictures of the girls though. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Those are great pictures!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. {{{BIG HUGS}}} in missing your Grandma. It does get easier but you NEVER stop missing them.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Amy - hugs from me too!
Thanks for you and Amy dropping in to my blog, I just cannot work out how I post a comment back to you guys ????
Lots of love
Marelle and Mia and Ellaxx