Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!



Just wanted to say Happy Easter to whom ever may be reading my posts. I hope that it is a great day and that your families are happy and well.


Easter was one of my grandma's favorite holidays, so I will be celebrating her! I got the girls the cutest dresses and we will be going to grandma's grave to visit her. I want her to know that we are making a special trip just for her. Every year she bought the girls their dresses for their birthdays that they wore on Easter. We will also have an Easter Egg hunt every year. The weather looks like it may actually be good this year. I hate doing the hunts in the wind and cold. Of couse if theres snow then we can't do it at all. Well here's happy egg hunting and chocolat bunnies.

No comments: