Aussie Dragonfly

Aussie Dragonfly

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I've been a bad girl neglecting my blog. I guess i haven't been in quite the sharing mood lately. Father's Day was real nice. I got to go to lunch at grandmas favorite place with Dad, grandpa and Liz. It was a great visit. There has been a lot of death the last month and a half. Not so much people close to me, but people close to the ones i'm close to. My bosses husband, bbf #2's grandpa, my friend and co workers friend. Its been real rough on everyone. Still having bad luck in the relationship department, but there is some possible changes in the works. If it happens I will let my friends know. If not i've been single so long i'm getting used to it. I will try to update more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gorgeous
I need some advice for my friend who is travelling to America and she wants to go scrap shopping (lucky girl) I told her about the coupons from michaels etc ..
Brief ideas of where she is travelling in USA are:
Travelling from Beverley Hills to Las Vegas - so any stores easily accessible from that route. Not sure that Las Vegas is well known for scrapbooking, but have allowed time for shopping there! Also spending time around Anheim/Disneyland.
c
so Christie if you have any suggestions for my friend to shop for scrapping stuff,I would really appreciate it.
love
Marellex